All our counsellors receive intermittent visa compliance training on immigration updates and may support you in matters of immigration.
- Short Term Student Visa information
- Tier 4 Visa information
- CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance to Study) or a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Visa Credibility Test guidance and practice interview questions
- Financial requirements and assessment of required documents and evidences of funds
- English language entry requirements and IELTS
- UKVI sponsor requirements
- Living in the UK and expected knowledge
Given the regulations are subject to frequent change, it is best practice to visit the UK Visa and Immigration UKVI and Home Office websites directly to ensure the information you receive is up-to-date and accurate.
In cases that are less straight forward, we refer students to a closely affiliated independent immigration consultancy company who can expertly advise the student.
CONTACT AN ADVISOR
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!