University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln is a forward-thinking and enterprising university set in the heart of a historic and vibrant city.
The Lincoln Experience
The aim of the Lincoln experience is to ensure that when students graduate, they are equipped with the confidence, skills and knowledge they need to make a positive difference to society and to achieve the future they want
The Lincoln experience is what sets the University apart from other institutions. Students have opportunities which include engaging in world-class research, working alongside expert academics, gaining real-world experience and graduating with excellent career prospects.
The University of Lincoln has industry-standard facilities in its Engineering Hub. The University encourages students to learn through their own supported research.
More than a Degree
hichever course students progress on to, they can benefit from access to cutting-edge technology, a variety of innovative teaching methods and the University’s commitment to digital education. With many degree courses, students are able to influence the direction of their own learning and pursue topics of particular interest, or that align with their career aspirations.
Engage in Research
At Lincoln, students can be part of innovative research projects that are changing the world. There are opportunities to work alongside world-renowned academics on research that makes a tangible difference to society.
Learn from Experience
Learning goes beyond the lecture theatre at the University of Lincoln. The rigorous and academic teaching style is underpinned with collaborative working, hands-on experience and strong links with business and industry professionals.
Learn from Experts
Alongside world-class academic staff, some of the finest thinkers in their fields, including visiting professors, lecturers and speakers, visit Lincoln to teach and inspire students.
University is about more than gaining an academic qualification. At Lincoln, students have opportunities to broaden their horizons, meet people from every corner of the globe and from all walks of life, and to develop initiative and independence.
- 7% of graduates were in work or further study within six months of graduating (Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education survey).
- Graduates have worked on Hollywood blockbusters, are employed in leading international companies and win awards for innovation in their industry.
- Pioneering approach to working with industry has led to unique relationships with companies such as Siemens and the BBC.
- Founded the first School of Engineering in the UK for more than 20 years, in collaboration with Siemens.
- The University is ranked in the top third of UK universities in the most recent national student survey for student satisfaction.
Lincoln is a historic and dynamic city with a contemporary edge, making it the perfect place to live and study.
- Centrally located in the UK.
- Lincoln is an attractive, historical city and safe city.
- The city is within easy reach of Nottingham, Sheffield and Leeds.
- 2 hours to London by train and 1 00 miles to Manchester International Airport (MAN).
- Award-winning campus has benefited from £130 million investment over the years.
- £37 million Engineering Hub is home to the School of Engineering, which was created in collaboration with Siemens.
A UK Best Modern University Lincoln is rated among the UK’s top modern universities
(The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016).
CONTACT AN ADVISOR
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe now and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials, new courses, interesting posts, popular books and much more!